Registered user since Fri 25 Apr 2014
Name: Robert Hirschfeld
Bio: Robert Hirschfeld is a Professor of Computer Science at the Hasso Plattner Institute at the University of Potsdam, Germany. There he founded and leads the Software Architecture Group which is concerned with fundamental elements and structures of software. Methods and tools are developed for improving the comprehension and design of complex and interesting systems.
He served as a visiting professor at the Tokyo Institute of Technology (東京工業大学) and The University of Tokyo (東京大学), Japan.
Robert was a senior researcher with DoCoMo Euro-Labs, the European research facility of NTT DoCoMo Japan, where he worked on infrastructure components for next generation mobile communication systems with a focus on dynamic service adaptation and context-oriented programming.
Prior to joining DoCoMo Euro-Labs, he was a principal engineer at Windward Solutions in Sunnyvale, California, where he designed and implemented distributed object systems, consulted in the area of object database technologies, and developed innovative software products and applications.
Robert received a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the Ilmenau University of Technology, Germany.
Personal website: http://www.hirschfeld.org/
Modularity 2016 Activities
- Committee Member in Organizing Committee for CROW 2016
- Committee Member in Program Committee for Modularity 2016 MIP Award 2006
- Author of Matriona: Class Nesting with Parameterization in Squeak/Smalltalk within the Modularity Visions-track in Modularity 2016
- Author of Constraints as Polymorphic Connectors within the Modularity Visions-track in Modularity 2016
- Chair in Steering Committee for Modularity 2016
- Author of Compatibility Layers for Interface Mediation at Run-time within the LASSY 2016-track in LASSY 2016
- Author of Multi-level Debugging for Interpreter Developers within the Language Modularity-track in LaMOD'16
- Author of Hierarchical Layer-based Class Extensions in Squeak/Smalltalk within the LASSY 2016-track in LASSY 2016
- Author of Automatically Selecting and Optimizing Constraint Solver Procedures for Object-Constraint Languages within the CROW 2016-track in CROW 2016
- Author of Reactive Object Queries within the CROW 2016-track in CROW 2016
- Programme Committee in Program Committee for Reflect 2016
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile